The Manufacturing Executive Institute (MEI) is a training and publishing organization dedicated to bringing relevant knowledge to individuals who are interested in making dramatic performance improvements in their manufacturing and distribution companies.
MEI delivers knowledge to these communities in FOUR distinct ways:
- Live Workshops… includes several regularly scheduled and focused training series, and custom designed and scheduled training programs delivered either at MEI’s training center or at a client company’s site.
- Web-Enabled Training Programs… includes several regularly scheduled webinar series and periodic special web-based training programs. Also includes NEW on-demand webinars.
- Custom Training Programs... let the manufacturing, distribution and training experts at MEI develop custom training programs for your company. Drawing from MEI's substantial body-of-knowledge and existing training media, we can develop and deliver nearly any type of training a manufacturing and distribution company needs. We can also deliver any of our standard and custom programs on-site, saving your company participant travel expenses.
- Publications… includes books, white-papers, archived webinars & other information of interest to the manufacturing and distribution communities. MEI reviews and recommends numerous books that we believe will be useful to manufacturing and distribution industry professionals. For a quicklink to our bookstore, click here: MEI Book Store.
The Manufacturing Executive Institute provides additional knowledge and services to the manufacturing and distribution communities in the form of:
- Manufacturing and Distribution Focused Research... MEI conducts and supports ongoing research to extend the body-of-knowledge in various manufacturing and distribution disciplines.
- MEI Career Opportunity Clearing House... MEI provides and maintains a web-based clearing house for manufacturing and distribution industry professionals to post their resumes and position desires, and for employers to post their employment needs.
With a state-of-the-art training facility located in Corona, California; (the geographic center of Southern California’s manufacturing and distribution communities), MEI is uniquely positioned to provide hands-on and electronically delivered training programs to all manufacturers and distributors.
To learn more about the Manufacturing Executive Institute, it's mission and additional programs, call (951) 736-2114.